1. How many photos do you usually take at a wedding?
I will take as many photos as I can from different angles and compositions, so it could be up to 80 photos per hour.
2. When will the wedding photos be ready?
In most cases, wedding photos will be ready about 2-3 months after the wedding.
3. Are you a registered business?
My business is registered and the ABN is 40703896765.
4. How do we reserve the date?
Contact by ringing 0411 805 999 or email email@example.com. A non-refundable deposit payment of 30% of the total amount and a signed wedding contract are required to secure the booking. Dates are booked on a first come, first served basis.
5. What is the format of the digital files?
All high resolution JPEG images will be included on the USB drive. All the images will have colour, brightness and contrast adjusted and corrected if necessary. They are ready to print and to share on Facebook, Instagram & email. They are not watermarked with any logos or copyright information.
6. What equipment do you use?
I use Canon EOS R5 and R6 and top of the range professional lenses. The camera is highly responsive to any shooting situation, provides many features for demanding shoots, highly reliable even in harsh environments and will ensure the best photo results for your wedding day.
7. Do you bring backup equipment for your wedding photography?
Yes, I always carry a second camera as back-up. I also have spare flash units, memory cards and lenses.
8. When do I pay the deposit and final balance?
The non-refundable 30% deposit is required to secure the booking. Dates are booked on a first come, first serve basis. The remaining balance is due 2 weeks before the wedding day. Payment can be made via cash, direct deposit or credit card.
9. Do you offer pre-wedding photography?
Yes. A pre-wedding photography i.e. engagement photos is a great opportunity for couple to build rapport with each other in front of the camera, as well as with your Photographer.
10. Do you tailor make packages outside the packages you have already designed?
Yes. Our packages act only as a guideline to our services & products. We love the opportunity of sitting down with our clients and putting together a package that suits their needs and budget.
11. What shooting style do you use for weddings?
Natural, candid, photojournalistic and traditional posed formal photographs.